Hello from Wiltshire

M

MikeF

Messages
1
Location
Ramsbury
Vehicle
T7 ocean
Hi, I'm Mike from Wiltshire and have just joined the Cali Club. My wife and I collect our first camper on Friday, a T7 Ocean that we're really looking to owning and having many happy trips around the UK and maybe beyond. Very interested in learning about the T7 and life in a camper. Thanks
 
Hi, I'm Mike from Wiltshire and have just joined the Cali Club. My wife and I collect our first camper on Friday, a T7 Ocean that we're really looking to owning and having many happy trips around the UK and maybe beyond. Very interested in learning about the T7 and life in a camper. Thanks
Welcome from a Hampshire T6.1 owner. Hope we see you out and about as we are not far from the border. Don't forget to wave at your fellow VW camper colleagues. :thumb

:welcome
 
Hi Mike, welcome to the club. T6 owners from just over the border in Oxfordshire, wave if you see us in our Acapulco blue ocean.
 

Similar threads

G
Replies
2
Views
902
Gregg_Wiltshire
G
M
Replies
1
Views
343
Up10
Enrico Testa
Replies
7
Views
2K
terry1956
T
Jasoninhio
Replies
9
Views
1K
suebar
S
Back
Top