Finally got the one I wanted. Black T6.1 Beach 4motion

Chess

Chess

Messages
7
Location
Belgium
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach 199
Hi all,

after driving a T6 Multivan for 5 years and many problems later it was time to step up the game.
After months of searching a finally found and bought a black 2024 T6.1 4Motion 204BHP with difflock in Germany.

The first year it will be a lowered van with the wheels I still got from the Multivan but next year I want to convert more to the offroad side. Especially to try out the difflock ^^.
I'm a photographer and travel often for work so this van is perfect. I also have a family with 2 small boys so random camping trips are a thing now.
I've done already a few things to the van but a lot of modification are coming. Still doing some research for cool camping gear and gadgets.
Already on the list:
- Black front bumper and badges
- KW suspension and wheels
- VanEssa window bags
- Dometic CFX5 35
- handy celings shelfs from gruenthal-mobilcamping

Looking for maybe installing a Calidrawer in the back soon.

Cheers!
Chess (from Belgium)

IMG_7344.jpgWhatsApp Image 2026-08-13 at 11.08.18.jpeg
 
Hi all,

after driving a T6 Multivan for 5 years and many problems later it was time to step up the game.
After months of searching a finally found and bought a black 2024 T6.1 4Motion 204BHP with difflock in Germany.

The first year it will be a lowered van with the wheels I still got from the Multivan but next year I want to convert more to the offroad side. Especially to try out the difflock ^^.
I'm a photographer and travel often for work so this van is perfect. I also have a family with 2 small boys so random camping trips are a thing now.
I've done already a few things to the van but a lot of modification are coming. Still doing some research for cool camping gear and gadgets.
Already on the list:
- Black front bumper and badges
- KW suspension and wheels
- VanEssa window bags
- Dometic CFX5 35
- handy celings shelfs from gruenthal-mobilcamping

Looking for maybe installing a Calidrawer in the back soon.

Cheers!
Chess (from Belgium)

View attachment 150929View attachment 150930
Hi, if you want to off road then why are you lowering the suspension? Seems counterintuitive.
Otherwise, looks a nice van :thumb
 
The diff lock makes it’s a very capable van especially if paired with a good wheel/tyre/suspension combination. One tip is to engage it every few weeks even if not needed just to keep it in good working order for when you might actually need it!
 
Hi all,

after driving a T6 Multivan for 5 years and many problems later it was time to step up the game.
After months of searching a finally found and bought a black 2024 T6.1 4Motion 204BHP with difflock in Germany.

The first year it will be a lowered van with the wheels I still got from the Multivan but next year I want to convert more to the offroad side. Especially to try out the difflock ^^.
I'm a photographer and travel often for work so this van is perfect. I also have a family with 2 small boys so random camping trips are a thing now.
I've done already a few things to the van but a lot of modification are coming. Still doing some research for cool camping gear and gadgets.
Already on the list:
- Black front bumper and badges
- KW suspension and wheels
- VanEssa window bags
- Dometic CFX5 35
- handy celings shelfs from gruenthal-mobilcamping

Looking for maybe installing a Calidrawer in the back soon.

Cheers!
Chess (from Belgium)

View attachment 150929View attachment 150930
Cool
 
Hi, if you want to off road then why are you lowering the suspension? Seems counterintuitive.
Otherwise, looks a nice van :thumb
Does seem odd lowering it but wanting to go more off road.
 
Welcome to team Black
Looks great the day you clean it.
Look after the paint. When you do clean it, clean it carefully or you’ll notice the swirls and scratches.
 
Beautiful set of wheels. Only very slightly jealous !
When cleaning don't use one of those blade things meant for sweeping water off the paintwork .. almost guaranteed to leave scratches. Modern water-based paint is too soft.
 
Hi, if you want to off road then why are you lowering the suspension? Seems counterintuitive.
Otherwise, looks a nice van :thumb
I had some spare parts of my previous van for the mean time. The offroad build will not be with the lowered suspension ;-).
 
The diff lock makes it’s a very capable van especially if paired with a good wheel/tyre/suspension combination. One tip is to engage it every few weeks even if not needed just to keep it in good working order for when you might actually need it!
Good tip! Thank you!
 
Beautiful set of wheels. Only very slightly jealous !
When cleaning don't use one of those blade things meant for sweeping water off the paintwork .. almost guaranteed to leave scratches. Modern water-based paint is too soft.
Thank you!
 
Back
Top