Jolberg
Lifetime VIP Member
Hi all
I have the engine management light on in our 2018 Ocean.
I have a generic fault code scanner which has said the fault code is P2047. I e attached the photo of the code and the freeze frame info.
The van is under the All In warranty. A bit of googling suggests this code could be anything from damaged wiring (which appears to be excluded from All In) to failed Adblue injector (which could be covered).
My dilemma is do I book it into the dealer and gamble the inevitable diagnosis fee hoping that it is covered or look for an independent (any suggestions around Manchester really appreciated) to diagnose and fix.
Does anyone have any experience with this fault code and likely issue or any views on best approach.
Any help most appreciated.
Jol




I have the engine management light on in our 2018 Ocean.
I have a generic fault code scanner which has said the fault code is P2047. I e attached the photo of the code and the freeze frame info.
The van is under the All In warranty. A bit of googling suggests this code could be anything from damaged wiring (which appears to be excluded from All In) to failed Adblue injector (which could be covered).
My dilemma is do I book it into the dealer and gamble the inevitable diagnosis fee hoping that it is covered or look for an independent (any suggestions around Manchester really appreciated) to diagnose and fix.
Does anyone have any experience with this fault code and likely issue or any views on best approach.
Any help most appreciated.
Jol



























