Ecoflow River 2 Pro power station on offer.

AcapulcoLoco

AcapulcoLoco

Lifetime VIP Member
Messages
93
Location
Hertfordshire
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hello, just a heads up, Argos are selling the Ecoflow River 2 Pro power station for £349, the regular price is £500 but they have a discount code offer, use the code RED30 and you get it reduced by 30% to £349. I just ordered one as it looks a good bit of kit and all the reviews I've seen are positive, I can use it in the Cali and also my shed to power lights and power tools. Hope that helps. https://www.argos.co.uk/product/2061896
 
Hello, just a heads up, Argos are selling the Ecoflow River 2 Pro power station for £349, the regular price is £500 but they have a discount code offer, use the code RED30 and you get it reduced by 30% to £349. I just ordered one as it looks a good bit of kit and all the reviews I've seen are positive, I can use it in the Cali and also my shed to power lights and power tools. Hope that helps. https://www.argos.co.uk/product/2061896
Nice find, but be aware that LFP solar chargers are now typically as little as just £400 per kWh, so the fact that this is below that means it's OK value but certainly not a bargain. I bought the superior Jackery 1kWh V2 for £399 on Black Friday.
 
Nice find, but be aware that LFP solar chargers are now typically as little as just £400 per kWh, so the fact that this is below that means it's OK value but certainly not a bargain. I bought the superior Jackery 1kWh V2 for £399 on Black Friday.
I managed to get the Jackery for 365 including a free retro lamp, the lamp is awesome..far better than I expected
 
Back
Top