Differences

Mowbotman

Mowbotman

Messages
338
Location
Hawes
Vehicle
T7 California Ocean 4 Motion
I have a 2015 SE i think is a 5.1 ?? I want to purchase a internal screen cover will any other models be the same and will fit is there any differences between the windscreens
 
I have a 2015 SE i think is a 5.1 ?? I want to purchase a internal screen cover will any other models be the same and will fit is there any differences between the windscreens
Not so much the windscreen but side windows and wing mirrors varied.
 
I have a 2015 SE i think is a 5.1 ?? I want to purchase a internal screen cover will any other models be the same and will fit is there any differences between the windscreens
The rear view mirror mount varies between models, from memory on a basic T5.1 the mirror stalk is stuck to the screen on an adhesive pad, by the time you get to a t6.1 with adaptive cruise, traffic sign recognition etc its a large plastic triangular mount full of cameras. Best way of checking is to go to the club shop online & see if they offer different screens for different years.
 

Similar threads

Red wine lover
Replies
5
Views
4K
Red wine lover
Red wine lover
soulstyledevon
Replies
28
Views
7K
soulstyledevon
soulstyledevon
S
Replies
2
Views
285
Meoncoast
Meoncoast
Niborn
Replies
84
Views
13K
DavidCluckie8
DavidCluckie8
Back
Top