rod_vw
Gone bigger.
Top Poster
VIP Member
Whilst I don't have a GC I do have factory installed swivel seats. These were part of a bespoke order for our MAN TGE and are 'Comfort' seats i.e. they have front squab height adjustment, electric lumbar supports, arm rests both sides and are heated. I assume a GC is fitted with these seats as standard. The camper was converted when new and has done 25,000 miles all in our ownership.
On the current Extended French holiday both front seats have developed an annoying creaking noise in almost any position driving or swivelled when the sitting person even slightly changes position.
My question to other GC owners is, do you have the same noise from your seats and if so have you had it rectified under warranty? Our van has an extended warranty so it may be worth asking I guess it may be pushing my luck with MAN.
Your thoughts please.
Rod
On the current Extended French holiday both front seats have developed an annoying creaking noise in almost any position driving or swivelled when the sitting person even slightly changes position.
My question to other GC owners is, do you have the same noise from your seats and if so have you had it rectified under warranty? Our van has an extended warranty so it may be worth asking I guess it may be pushing my luck with MAN.
Your thoughts please.
Rod













