California Geek Trivia

  • Thread starter TwentyOneThirtyFive
  • Start date
TwentyOneThirtyFive

TwentyOneThirtyFive

Scruffy looking Nerf herder
Top Poster
VIP Member
Messages
1,108
Location
Hertfordshire
Vehicle
Cali now sold
I was just looking for something and stumbled across this. It's on the internet, so must be true…

The California, built by Westfalia and based upon the T3 platform (aka T25) was the first 'single invoice' VW campervan.

That is to say, prior to the introduction of the California you got two invoices when you bought a Westfalia Joker, one for the base van and one for the conversion.
 
Oh Dan!!!!

You've already got your 5 Bobble hat icons.
I can see you on Mastermind, how's your general knowledge? Actually I think I know the answer.

S.
 
It's dreadful actually :D
 

Similar threads

David Eccles
Replies
31
Views
6K
choplee
C
SusiBus
Replies
15
Views
5K
Paul G - 2022 Ocean
Paul G - 2022 Ocean
Camperfamily
Replies
11
Views
4K
soulstyledevon
soulstyledevon
James
Replies
27
Views
10K
TwentyOneThirtyFive
TwentyOneThirtyFive
Back
Top