Albert near Albert!

Erem

Erem

Messages
21
Location
Bath
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
This is for GrannyJen. A picture of Albert under a sign for Albert. We were on our return leg of a French holiday. Stayed in Huttopia camp sites with a little wild camping thrown in, when I could persuade the family to dispense with swimming pools and flushing toilets!! A couple of nights in Versailles (great easy access to Paris) then down to Divonne les Baines near Geneva. Albert didn't miss a beat and grew more loved by the family.20180824_090647.jpg
 
Awwwwwwwwwwww!!

Bless him!

I have a nearly identical pic from 2014, Albert was the the first place I took Albert to in France. July 1914 and naturally I was on a speaking engagement talking about WW1.

I am so pleased he is working well for you. A great vehicle. Even with Alfie in the drive I still think of him.

Thank you for posting.
 
He was there 100 years after the start of WW1 and again 100 years after the end. Spooky!!!

Wild camping location.
222.jpg ​
 
034.jpg
Here he is just up from the Glenshee Ski area on the way to Braemar. Had a week Munroe bashing earlier in the year - free camped all but 1 night - Awesome. Going back up October time.
 
Back
Top